Pediatric Specialty Clinic Beginning August 30, 2017
Now, along with our existing Women’s & Reproductive Medicine Specialty Clinic, and our Healthy Aging & Longevity Specialty Clinic, we will offer a Pediatric Specialty Clinic that utilizes the needle-less Japanese style acupuncture known as Shoni-Shin (Pediatric Acupuncture).
Administered by Dr. Atsuki Maeda, DAOM, L.Ac., this treatment offering is widely used in Japan, and is ideal for infants and young children. Shoni-Shin is a non-insertion technique that stimulates the meridians and points using gentle tools. The technique involves rhythmic plucking, stroking and brushing of the skin to harmonize and fortify the child’s immune system. This will lead to a healthier and happier child, and a less stressed parent!
Shoni-Shin is effective in the treatment of varying childhood conditions, including:
- Common colds, fever, allergies, asthma, and ear infections
- Skin disorders such as Eczema, Psoriasis, and Rashes
- GI conditions, including colic, indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea
- Sleep disorders: Excessive night crying, bed wetting, and night terrors
- Behavioral conditions such as temper tantrums and hyper activity
For more information or to schedule an appointment for your child,
contact the YSU Blount Community Clinic at 310-577-3006!