Along with being a clinical supervisor in the ECTOM and Yo San student intern clinics I have maintained a private practice in West Los Angeles using the Art of TCM to help people. Also, I have been continuing my meditative investigation into Health & Living; the books Surfing the Timeless Wave are offered.
Education & Credentials
- California Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) – 2/2000 – present
- DAOM, Emperors College of Traditional Oriental Medicine w / Honors
- MTOM, Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, Summa Cum Laude
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist, certified by National Acupuncture Detox. Assoc. (NADA)
- Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Theater
Areas of Expertise / Interests
- Mental-emotional Disorders
- Chemical Dependency
- Hudnut, F. (2015). The Roots of TCM in Depression Treatment. Retrieved July 14, 2015 from http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=33060
- Hudnut, F. (2015). Advances in Acupuncture Technology: A Review of Two Randomized Clinical Studies on the Treatment of Depression. Meridians: JAOM, Vol 2(3), 5 – 10.
- Hudnut, F. (2014). Clinical Pearls: How do you treat Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) in your clinical practice? Meridians, Vol 1. No.1, 34. Retrieved from www.meridiansjaom.com
- Hudnut, F. (2014). Response to “Acupuncture & Closure: Turf Wars”. Acupuncture Today, 15:2. Retrieved from http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=32851
- Hudnut, F. (2013). Comment on “Beyond Medications and Diet: Alternative Approaches to Lowering Blood Pressure: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association”. Hypertension,. doi:10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.113.02103
- Hudnut, F. (2011). Our Medicine: What does hypertension research really tell us? http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=32494
- Hudnut, F. (2009). Finding a New Vision in the Nei Jing. CJOM, 20(1), 2 – 4.
- Hudnut, F. (2007). Spirituality in Medicine: Is OM and its Education Concerned with
- the “Spiritual” Aspect of Medicine? American Acupuncturist, 39(Spring), 12-15.
- Hudnut, F. (2007). TCM Formulas and Acupuncture Protocols for Ramsey-Hunt
- Syndrome. Acupuncture Today, 08(02).