How to Apply
Yo San accepts applications for each trimester and students are encouraged to apply as early as a year in advance for the desired trimester. Because we operate on a rolling admissions basis, applications are reviewed as soon as the Admissions Office has received all of the required application materials. After your application has been reviewed, you will be notified and a time for an interview will be scheduled. Applicants will be notified of their status within 2 weeks following the interview (phone interviews are available for out-of-state and international students).
Application deadlines for each trimester are as follows:*
|| August 15
|| December 15
|| April 15
*Applications submitted after the application deadline will still be considered. Priority, however, is given to those individuals whose applications are received before the official deadline.
To apply, please submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed MSTCM Application Form
- Application fee ($75 for domestic applicants or $150 for international applicants)
- Official sealed transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Two passport-sized photos
- A current resume
- A Statement of Purpose essay (500 words maximum)
International applicants, in addition to the above:
- Official transcripts from each school listed on the application from outside the United States, evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org) to coincide with the US grading system
- Official TOEFL scores (minimum score of 500 on the paper test, 173 on the computer test or 61 on the Internet based test)
- Financial statement
Applicants who have been enrolled at another accredited acupuncture school must follow the same application procedures. In addition, we can provide a preliminary transfer credit evaluation prior to enrollment to help you establish your standing at the time of admission.