What impact will your life and work have on future generations? How can you assure that your values are passed on to the next generations? We welcome your partnership to advance the future of Yo San University and its commitment to cultivate and train quality Traditional Chinese Medicine healers who engage an integrative medical care model.
Contributions through any of the University’s Gifting plans detailed here are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Some offer additional benefits such as life income and the avoidance of capital gains taxes. In brief, some of the potential benefits to you include:
- You can reduce or eliminate taxes on capital gains.
- You can convert low-yielding assets to a higher income stream.
- You can obtain a current income tax charitable deduction.
- You can provide life-long income for yourself and/or another beneficiary.
- You can eliminate or reduce federal estate taxes.
- You can pass assets on to heirs with a minimum of transfer taxes.
Yo San University is a 501c(3) organization, and no goods or services are very exchanged in return for gifts to YSU.
We recommend that you consult with your attorney or tax adviser for the various tax benefits and restrictions that may apply to your specific situation. We are available to you and your advisers to answer questions or to help arrange a planned gift to YSU. Your legacy can make a difference. The future of YSU depends on the partnerships that we form today. Whether you chose a 'Bequest through your Will', a "Tax Wise Gift,' or a 'Trust and Life Income Plan,' your gift will help ensure that YSU will be able to continue its mission.