Two application options:
- Attach an essay of approximately 500 words that summarizes your motivation for seeking the DAOM Degree and why you choose to apply to Yo San University for this program.
- Enclose your professional vita.
- Attach a passport sized photo of yourself to the top of this application form.
- Arrange to have two letters of reference and transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities mailed to the address below.
Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
DAOM Program Director
13315 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Official transcripts from each school listed on the application from outside the United States, evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org) to coincide with the US grading system
- Official TOEFL SCORES (minimum score of 61 on the Internet Based Test)
- Financial statement from bank showing the minimum amount to qualify
- A completed DAOM application form
- Payment of $150 (dollars) International Application Fee
- Two passport –style photographs (2x2 inches to be used for student identification cards)
- A Statement of Purpose essay (500 words maximum)
- A current Resume or Vitae
- Two letters of professional or academic recommendation on official letterhead