Outside Sales Account Executive - Health Dimension
10/31/2012 9:59 AM
As many of you already know, we here at Health Dimensions are currently celebrating our 20th year in business. And to make this year even more exciting, we recently began offering our Corporate Health and Wellness Expo services outside of Southern California, and we are now able to serve clients all over the country!
With all of this recent growth, we now find ourselves in need of additional representatives to help spread the word about our excellent services, so we thought we would tap into our amazing network of wonderful clients and friends for some new employee referrals! Please share this great news with your network, and feel free to send us any personal referrals or endorsements about qualified job seekers you may know.
Health Dimensions is a great place to work, and we look forward to sharing this opportunity with new additions to our team. We have provided a job description below to give you and any potential candidates an idea of what we are looking for.
Thank you so much for your continued business and support of Wellness within your communities!
Outside Sales Account Executive- San Diego, Orange, and Los Angeles Counties
About the Company:
Health Dimensions is a 20 year-old company, headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. We are the largest coordinator of Health & Lifestyle/Wellness Expos for corporations in Southern California, Phoenix, and Dallas. Exhibition at our private expos is a great way for small businesses to engage in face-to-face marketing opportunities with the employees of these large corporations. As an Outside Sales Account Executive at Health Dimensions, you will sell expo exhibition opportunities to various health-related service providers in your community.
Job Description, Responsibilities, Desired Qualifications:
· Outside sales position – work from home to set appointments and travel to prospects to deliver presentations
· Present opportunity for small businesses to attend our Corporate Expos- business types include those specializing in health, wellness, fitness, recreation, family, lifestyle, safety and environment
· Prospecting - cold calling, networking, attending other expos for prospect leads
· Attend company-wide sales meetings at our corporate office in Carlsbad twice per month
· You should be high energy, self-motivated, and comfortable working on the phone, with demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
· Experience in advertising sales a plus!
· Competitive annual base salary plus commissions with uncapped earning potential
· Productivity bonuses, company contests, etc.
· Auto allowance
· Comprehensive training program and ongoing team support
· Paid holidays, personal time off, and vacation days
· Medical benefits
· Supplemental health and life insurance plans available
· This is a fun and exciting company AND position!
Please forward all resumes directly to me via the contact information below, and I will take it from there. Thank you!
Yours in Good Health,
2942 Harding Street
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Phone: 760.720.1779 x100