Below are three options for marketing your practice:
This is how it works for you:
Sign up and Create a profile in the Yo San Alumni Practitioner Directory.
It’s free for Yo San Alumni and DAOM Students. To create a profile, go to the 'Find-an-acupuncturist' page. Click on 'register' in the upper right hand corner. Create a business profile. This will become public information. Click here for tutorial.
- Publish your profile. You’ll have a professional on-line profile including your photo, a description of your practice and the information prospective patients need to choose you.
- Get found on-line. The ‘Find-an-acupuncturist’ directory and our internet marketing strategies will ensure that you are found on-line.
This is how it works for potential clients:
- Clients using the internet to search for an acupuncturist will find your profile
- Clients will use this as a quick way to get to know you, and
- Clients will email or call you for an appointment
List your practice on Healthprofs.com. It is free for the first six months. Like Yo San’s ‘Find an acupuncturist’ you can create and publish a profile of your practice on-line.
Become a member of Acufinder.com For a low monthly fee, you can also publish a profile of your practice on-line and in addition, personalize acufinder.com’s monthly email newsletter and have it sent to your patients and prospective clients.