Employment Opportunities at Yo San
Assistant Academic Dean (MATCM program)
Yo San University (YSU) is seeking a part-time (20 hrs/week) Assistant Academic Dean (MATCM program). This position will begin on April 15, 2014.
- The Assistant Academic Dean (MATCM) assists the Dean of Academic & Clinical Affairs (MATCM) with all aspects of academic administration, faculty management and student academic advising.
- The Assistant Academic Dean (MATCM) also serves as Secretary on the MATCM Academic council, and participates in discussions involving pertinent academic and administrative policies, curriculum development and faculty recruitment.
- The position reports to the Dean of Academic & Clinical Affairs (MATCM).
- An earned degree in acupuncture / traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture licensure is strongly preferred.
- At least two years experience in teaching or other administrative work in an AOM program at an accredited institution.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
Please e-mail your letter of interest and curriculum vitae to the Dr. Lawrence Lau at email@example.com. We will continue to take applications until the position is filled.
Academic Faculty Positions
Yo San University is looking for full-time and part-time faculty members to teach in one or more of the following subject areas:
Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Basic Biomedical Sciences
Western Clinical Sciences
Applicants for positions in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Chinese Herbal Medicine must possess a Master's Degree from a US accredited college of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or a Bachelor's Degree of Medicine from China. Applicants for positions in Western Biomedical Sciences must possess relevant postgraduate qualifications. Candidates must be licensed or be licensable in California in their respective field and have strong English writing and speaking skills. Prior teaching experience in the relevant field is required. Please send cover letter, resume/CV, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Faculty Positions
Yo San University is also looking for part-time faculty members to join our Clinical Faculty. Applicants must possess a Master's Degree from a US accredited college of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or a Bachelor's Degree of Medicine from China. Candidates must posses a valid active California acupuncture license and have no less than 5 years post-graduate clinical experience in Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine. Prior teaching experience is preferred but not required. Please send cover letter, resume/CV, and three references to: email@example.com
* Yo San University provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, political belief or status, status as a veteran, status under the ADA, or other prohibited categories.